WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT POLICY
By selecting quality merchandise and services, Technology USA, LLC is able to offer products, which are 100%, backed by extensive manufacturer's warranties. We strive for superior customer service, so we choose to offer warranties that are unparalleled in the industry! Any such warranty will be effective and TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC will be obligated to honor any such warranty only upon TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC receipt of payment in full for the product to be warranted. TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC reserves the right to change its warranties at any time, in its sole discretion without prior notice with respect to future sales and deliveries. PLEASE MAKE NOTE *** On December 23, 2004 a new law has been passed by Congress and signed by the President forbidding the sale of individual COA licenses/key-codes without the accompanying software and manuals. Accordingly, we can no longer offer individual COA licenses for sale.
COMPLETE COMPUTER SYSTEMS
TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC made computer systems come with a one (1) year hardware warranty from the date of original purchase. (Operating Systems and Software are subject to publisher warranty only), however, some parts and components that TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC uses to build computer systems may carry manufacturers' extended warranty periods (Motherboards, processors, hard disk drives, monitors, memory etc. Please see manufacture to locate technical details for extended warranty.) Warranty issues and repairs on TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC made complete systems will be serviced at our main location or shop. Return shipping costs to Technology USA, LLCs location and back to customer are at the customer's sole expense. TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC will provide on-site warranty repair on complete computer systems, but will charge a trip charge for each instance. No warranty work will be performed without a valid RMA issued by TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC for each instance of warranty concern. It will be the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain a valid RMA prior to returning the product for repair. (Please see Return Merchandise Authorization Policy,) We suggest you contact our technical support team first by e-mail at: email@example.com or 262-644-4404 to determine whether the product is indeed defective before shipping. Then make a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request as follows. Return Merchandise Authorization policy Prior to shipping back a system or initiation of warranty work by TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from a representative.
In order to receive a valid RMA number, the customer will be required to provide the following information.
1. A brief description of the problem or symptoms.
2. A description of what, if any action or corrective measures taken to fix the problem.
3. Date of purchase or invoice number.
4. Credit card number to secure the RMA number. (If in the event that the RMA item is not covered under warranty, the credit card will be charged for the repair of the items or trip charge.)
In order to process your RMA return promptly, the products must be returned with the following:
1. A copy of the original invoice showing the serial number if applicable.
2. All manuals, accessories, blank warranty cards, intact original packaging clean and free of marks.
3. A clearly printed RMA number on the outside of package. Collect shipments will be refused. Improper packaging, physical damage or alteration of serial numbers or identification will void all warranties. All goods returned for warranties that are found to be non-defective or damaged as a result of misuse including static discharge or improper power protection will be collect shipped back to the customer. Certain products in a system (to be specified) have to be returned to the manufacturer for repair/servicing. Please note: Damaged products due to abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment or neglect during installation, damage caused by the equipment or system with which the item is used, by unauthorized modification or repair, by improper or improperly used packaging, lack of static/surge protection or the like, will not be backed by manufacturers' warranties.
1. Items who's Manufacturer's Serial Number has been removed or defaced are not returnable.
2. All products returned are subject to testing.
3. Shipping charges are not prepaid and non-refundable when returning a product.
4. Return of working or not defective items will be within a maximum of 14 days after reception of the product by TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC providing required items for return are 100% complete, unopened, in original intact packing material including manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Used parts (e.g. installed, integrated in a system, etc.) may not be returned. A restocking fee (up to 30%) might be charged to the customer returning a working or non-defective part. All parts and components (unless otherwise specified) come with a warranty against manufacturer defect or failure for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. This warranty covers replacement of the product with the same product or like product when direct replacement is unavailable. Manufacturers often offer additional warranty (Hard Disk Drives, Box CPUs, Monitors...). After warranty with TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC expires, customers should contact the manufacturer. Manufacturers then honor the warranty and TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC assumes no responsibility in honoring such warranty TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC does not warrant any software including but limited to Operating systems even if any, warranties for software are contained in the applicable license agreement, which accompanies the product. In these cases, please contact the software manufactures of the product in question. License / Ownership Transfer Previous clients of acquired business can transfer license or ownership of any product within the specified date declared in the original acquisition agreement. After the "grace period," transfers will be subject to a transfer fee. A standard transfer fee of $150 plus labor costs will be charged to any client requesting transfer of license or ownership of any piece of equipment. Requests must be accompanied with a completed Transfer of Ownership form provided by Technology USA, LLC. Transfer of license or ownership is granted at the sole discretion of Technology USA, LLC. Equipment, licenses and registrations become the sole property of Technology USA, LLC after the stated "grace period" on the original acquisition documentation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Customers are required to retain their copy of invoice / receipt for any returns, exchanges or services.
2. Returns are allowed for full refund with original package within 5 business days of purchase or install. Full refund will be mailed within 14 days following return of merchandise. If purchase is made by check, refund will not be processed until check clears.
3. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returned items.
4. Defective items may be exchanged up to 90 days following purchase otherwise they will be replaced when applicable.
5. Complete systems have a 1-year parts warranty.
6. Service on warranty items is to be performed by Technology USA, LLC only.
7. All claims for shortage, damage or shipment errors must be submitted within 2 business days of receipt of the items.
8. Other than repair or replacement, TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC is not responsible or liable for any damage or cost arising from the failure of any equipment sold.
9. Replacement and Warranty is void on any item that has been tampered with or altered from manufacturer specifications or original condition / status when TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC adopted the warranty obligation.
10. All hardware/software purchases required payment in full upon placement of order. Customer receiving written acceptance as an established customer may only be required to place a 60% deposit of complete order amount over $1,000. No exceptions will be made without written consent
11. SPECIAL ORDER PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
12. Associated services hosted with Technology USA, LLC may be suspended for a period of 30 days and terminated there after, for failure to honor payment obligations previously setup. Any account status reaching 90 days or more outstanding will also be subject this term & conditions.
13. Web & E-mail hosting services must be paid for "in-full" within 30 days of order placement. Failure will result in suspension of the provided services. All suspended services will be subject to a reconnection fee. Please see a representative for service fees
14. Returned checks or funds are subject to a $75.00 service fee and any additional bank service charge, Amount of returned funds will be payable within three days of written notification. Payment will be in the form of cash or certified funds. Failure to receive returned funds amount plus added service changes with 3 days of notification, will suspend all services including Web & E-mail hosting. This this time, all payment arrangements are VOID, also the "FULL" remaining balance will become due immediately In accordance to Technology USA, LLC purchase policy, customer will forfeits right to claim; domain, equipment, payments deposits, retainers, and other information/property held by Technology USA, LLC.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED UNDER THE TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC RETURN POLICY, TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES ("SERVICE PROVIDERS") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING, FROM YOUR POSSESSION OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT, SHALL TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), WITH RESPECT TO THE TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS OFFERED, SOLD, OR DISPLAYED BY TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC, YOUR USE OF THE TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS GENERALLY, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. WEB PROGRAMMING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE THE FOREGOING LIMITATION FOR WEB PROGRAMMING AND DEVELOPMENT IS ALL SOURCE CODE REMAINS SOLE PROPERTY OF TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC. ALL CONTRACTED AND NON-CONTRACTED SALES ARE SUBJECTED TO THIS CONDITOIN. WEB PROGRAMMING AND DEVELOPMENT WILL FALL SUBJECT TO TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC "SUBJECT AND CONDITIONS OF USE" STATEMENT OR AS OTHERWISE STATED TECHNOLOGY USA, LLC. ALL WEB DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMING ARE SOLD AS A "TERM OF USE" AND CONTAIN NO PROPERTY RIGHTS UNLESS OTHERWISE WRITTEN IN A CONTRACT OF COMPLETE SALE.
Copyright 2017 Technology USA LLC. All rights reserved. | (262) 644-4404